PRIVACY STATEMENT OF APS Holland B.V.
We at APS Holland B.V. attach great importance to the protection of your personal data and respect your privacy. Through this privacy statement, we aim to provide clear and transparent information about which data we collect and how we process personal data. We make every effort to safeguard your privacy and therefore process personal data with due care. APS Holland B.V. complies in all cases with the applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This means that we must, in all cases:
- Process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which it was provided, for which purpose the objectives and types of personal data are described in this privacy statement;
- Restrict the processing of your personal data to only that which is minimally required for the objectives for which this data is processed;
- Ask for your explicit consent if this is needed to process your personal data;
- Have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- Do not share personal data with other parties, unless this is necessary for the purposes for which the data was provided;
- Take into consideration your rights with regard to your personal data, and wish to point these out to you and respect them.
Personal data processed by APS Holland B.V.
APS Holland B.V. processes your personal data because you make use of our services and/or because you yourself have provided us with this data. You will find an overview of the personal data that we process below.
- First name and surname;
- Date of birth;
- Address details;
- Telephone number;
- Email address;
- Other personal data actively provided by you (e.g. by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and/or by telephone);
- List of customer contact details via an app;
- Internet browser and device type;
- Bank account number(s) for transactions.
For what purpose and on which grounds do we process personal data?
APS Holland B.V. processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Processing your payment;
- Sending you our newsletter and/or advertising leaflet;
- Contacting you by telephone or email (if this is necessary for the performance of our services);
- Informing you about changes to our services and products;
- Enabling you to create an account;
- Delivering goods and services to you;
- If we are obliged to do so by operation of law (e.g. data that we need for tax returns).
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing, for which we have taken the following measures:
- All persons who can access your data on behalf of APS Holland B.V. are obliged to keep this confidential;
- We have a username and password policy on all our systems;
- We make a backup of the personal data in order to be able to restore it in case of physical or technical incidents;
- We regularly test and assess our measures;
- Our employees receive information about the importance of protecting personal data.
How long do we retain personal data?
APS Holland B.V. does not keep your personal data longer than is strictly needed to realize the goals for which your data are collected.
APS Holland B.V. does not make decisions about matters that could have consequences (whether considerable or otherwise) for individuals on the basis of automated processing. These are decisions that are made by computer programs or systems, without involving a human being (e.g. an employee of APS Holland B.V.).
Sharing personal data with third parties
APS Holland B.V. does not sell your details to third parties and only provides this data if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement we have concluded with you, or to comply with a legal obligation. If this concerns a company that processes your data on our behalf, we will enter into a processing agreement with this company to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. APS Holland B.V. shall remain responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies or similar techniques used by APS Holland
APS Holland B.V. only uses technical and functional cookies, and analytical cookies that do not violate your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and enhance the user experience of the website. They make sure the website works properly and remember your preferences, for example. Cookies also enable us to optimize our website. You can unsubscribe from cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition to this, you can also delete any information previously stored through your browser’s settings.
Viewing, editing or deleting data
You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data. In addition to this, you have the right to revoke any permission you may have granted for the processing of your data or to object to the processing of your personal data by APS Holland B.V. and you have the right to transfer personal data from one service provider to another more (right to data portability). This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization referred to by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion or transfer of your personal data or a request to revoke your consent or lodge an objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com
To ensure that the request for access was indeed made by you, we ask that you enclose a copy of your proof of identity with your request. Please black out your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the part with the numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, and always within four weeks.
APS Holland B.V. would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to submit a complaint to the national supervisory authority, the Personal Data Authority. You can do this via this link.
APS Holland B.V. takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent the abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification of your data. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact our customer service or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to have provided you with sufficient information in the area of privacy and data processing.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or require further information. This privacy statement does not apply to third party websites that are linked to this website. APS Holland B.V. reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
APS Holland B.V.
2676 LS Maasdijk
+31 (0)88 4000 890